Sussex-based PR company, SEA PR are proud to announce the launch of their Third Sector Media Training Days. The intensive 8 hour sessions will prepare key representatives from charities and social enterprises to deal confidently with journalists, be they from broadcast or print media. They will not only help to enhance an organisation’s reputation with donors and service commissioners, but will also help support fundraising and empower staff and volunteers who take part in the training. The courses will be run by Geoffrey Bowden, a communications industry expert with over 30 years’ experience, and will include practical broadcast interview sessions, detailed playback analysis and a thorough list of points for improvement.
The first SEA PR Media Training day will be held on Thursday 29th October 2015, 10 am – 5pm, at The Friends Centre in the heart of Brighton – 3 minutes’ walk from the Brighton Railway station.
The course costs £199 per person and will include course materials, your own performance video, confidential feedback, refreshments and lunch.
The areas to be covered will include:
- Understanding the media’s agenda
- Developing and illustrating your key messages
- Avoiding the interview bear traps
- Interview preparation – Print, Radio and TV
- Developing techniques to keep interview on track
- Controlling your performance
- Body language and eye line
- Dealing with aggressive questioning
- What to do when it all goes wrong – dealing with a crisis
SEA PR are pleased to be able to offer a 15 % discount when booking one or more persons from the same organisation onto the same day course.
For more information, to discuss your needs or to book a place, please call 01273 608455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org